Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer

Summer went by in a haze of knitting and baking and biking (and working and other stuff, too). I baked bread on weekends, and sometimes cakes. I knit a lot of things - I finished the baby blanket, though I haven't delivered it, and I finished the "Interlocking Leaves" socks, though I ended up giving them away because they didn't fit me quite right. I biked to work something like 10 or 11 times - at 20 miles each time, that's pretty good if I do say so myself! The problem, as it is every summer around here, comes when the humidity goes up to nearly match the temperature. I don't do well commuting by bicycle in weather like that. Since it's cooled down, I've had yearnings towards riding more again. We'll see what comes of them, but I really like the way I feel after a ride, so there's some motivation.

There have been many other things going on, but I don't know how to put them all down, so I'm going to leave this entry the way it is for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment