Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Domestic Tranquility

does not make for many blog posts. Things have been rather tranquil in our home lately, so no interesting (or dramatic) posts. There are people who can make even the most mundane things fascinating (or humorous), but I'm not one of them - at least not yet.

Let's see - I finished the socks I was knitting that got interrupted by the "incredible hairball", I'm working on some Christmas knitting, a sweater for myself, a scarf for a friend, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OK, that last is not something I'm knitting, but my husband is sitting beside my as I'm typing this, and he gets an enormous amount of glee out of the fact that I'm ticklish. Yes, this is all part of the domestic tranquility - I never said I was tranquil, just that things were tranquil.

No comments:

Post a Comment